We need YOUR help:
Saturday, November 4, 2017
3rd Annual Las Vegas Ribfest benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada
Red Rock Resort- South Parking Lot
Please visit this link to see different times and opportunities to sign-up.
Ages 13 and up. All volunteers will get food, drink and goodie bag.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Christmas For the Kids
Lied Memorial Clubhouse- Sahara and Lindell
Come help decorate the Club for Christmas (10am-4pm) and help pass out gifts (4pm-8:30pm) for the kids.
Ages 18 and up
Please contact email@example.com to sign up and reserve your spot to volunteer at Christmas for the kids.
Birthday Clubs! What is Birthday Club?
– Once a month we celebrate the current month’s children birthdays at their Club
– You will meet the Club staff and coordinate that month to see how many kids are celebrating birthdays and work to bring goodies and treats to celebrate them!
– It is a fun way to give back and hang out with the kids
– At least 6 month commitment (once a month) from a volunteer group
The following Clubs are in need of a group of volunteers to do a Birthday Club:
- Boyd Clubhouse
- Engelstad Clubhouse
- Gaughan Clubhouse
- Lied Memorial Clubhouse
- Natalie Gulbis Clubhouse
- Reynolds Clubhouse
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to select your Club.
We are currently in need of:
Books for 5 & 6 year olds and Harry Potter books for our James Clubhouse!
If you can help please contact Lisa Dix email@example.com
Katy Perry Witness Tour Volunteering
Volunteer opportunities for Katy Perry fans to support our local Clubs will be available soon. Please check back for openings. In the meantime, please visit any of our Club locations to drop off school supplies or donate monetarily here.
Group Volunteer Opportunities:
- Clubhouse clean-ups
- Monthly Clubhouse decorations and bulletin board changes
- Monthly Birthday Clubs
- Friday BBQs for Clubhouses
- Daily homework help- Please submit the “regular volunteer” application in person to the Clubhouse Director at the location of your choice. They will submit the paperwork after the meeting.
For more information about these opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org *
*We do not have any weekend volunteer opportunities. We do not accept adult mandated community service.